Presentation of the conference:
These meetings started in 1989 and have been held on a yearly basis ever since. A specific research theme is chosen every year, which is connected to a realm of research studied by some of the members of the LMNO (Laboratoire de Mathématiques Nicolas Oresme). This conference has acquired international reputation as, often, experts from various countries are invited to talk.
The dates of the meeting will be June 1 to June 3, 2016.
- P. Achar (LSU, USA)
- L. Berger (Lyon, France)
- P. Boyer (Villetaneuse, France)
- H. Hida (Los Angeles, USA)
- Q-T. Le (Bilbao, Spain)
- A-C. Le Bras (Jussieu, France)
- F. Martin (Regensburg, Germany)
- S. Morra (Montpellier, France)
- J. Rodrigues (Jussieu, France)
- S. Rozensztajn (Lyon, France)
- T. Schmidt (Rennes, France)
- J. Tilouine (Villetaneuse, France)
- L. Xiao (U Conn, USA)