Every participant will be welcomed to contribute a 20/25 minutes talk.
- The submission of an abstract is done via the website Sciencesconf.org.
- You have to create a login and a password on Sciencesconf.org, unless you already have one.
- Submissions should be done before May the 15th.
- During the procedure, you will be asked to upload 2 files: a pdf version of your abstract as the main file and the tex source as supplementary data.
- Please indicate whether one of the authors of the paper to be presented is less than 40 and thus eligible for one of the Bruckman prizes by writing "Bruckman eligible" at the end of your abstract.
Preprint Submission to the Proceedings of the conference
- Please send your preprints in pdf forms to the address: fibonacci.2016.papers(at)gmail.com, but also include the latex source in the Fibonacci Quarterly template supplied in http://www.fq.math.ca/, which is http://cs.ucmo.edu/~cnc8851/fibonacci/template.html